Senior Medical Advisor - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Buckinghamshire - Upto £100k basic salary (experience dependent) - Neuroscience - Excellent benefits and recognition package
You will be joining a global pharmaceutical company whereby opportunities cross functionally and within your own function are endless. You will be joining a business who pride themselves on both their attention to the patient needs but also being a forward thinking, innovative, outcomes focussed organisation.
* Flexi Working
* High profile drug launches
* Multiple therapy area focus
You will have extensive experience as a Medical Advisor within the pharmaceutical experience and be looking to move into a team developing products that offer a challenging, complex and busy environment. You will thrive under pressure and enjoy being faced with a role whereby commercial acumen is key. You will lead the therapy area team to develop and execute strategy for both current and pipeline products and indications.
* Review summarised literature searches, analysed clinical papers, attend conferences, courses and other such events to be aware of the latest scientific and clinical advances in relevant therapy area
* Meet with identified key customers and researchers on a regular basis through meetings and conferences etc.
* Manage and maintain positive relationship with KOLs and deliver scientific and medical content for medical advisory boards
* Engage with internal stakeholders on topics of mutual interest in order to encourage optimal use and or understanding of products
* Inform the Global and European teams of the local country specific differences
* Read and amend study proposals to ensure any trials are aligned with Global, Regional and local commercial strategies
* Review of materials submitted for copy approval
You will have experience of working within complex therapy areas and projects. You will be a high calibre physician or final sig Pharmacist looking to join a leading Medical Affairs team.
* GMC registered Physician ideally, will consider pharmacists who are final signatory
* Commercially astute
* Strong communication experience
* Strong Leadership and line management skills
* Gastroenterology or Neuroscience experience ideal - would consider other complex therapy areas as an alternative
What should you do next?
Should you be interested in this role please do send through your updated CV or for an informal and confidential conversation please do not hesitate to call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.