Graduate Regulatory Affairs / QC Officer - Leading Consumer Healthcare company - North London - £negotiable
The Graduate Regulatory Affairs / QC Officer is responsible for supporting QC/Regulatory Affairs activities including handling Technical Product Data, e.g. Clinical and Pharmacological Information and handling New Product Development (NPD) projects.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful consumer healthcare company based at their site in North London. They offer fantastic training and development as good career development opportunities.
* Leading consumer healthcare company
* Excellent research and development function
* Excellent links with various charities
The Graduate Regulatory Affairs / QC Officer will be responsible for;
* Handling Technical Product Data, e.g. Clinical and Pharmacological Information
* Handling New Product Development (NPD) projects
* Working on standard operating procedures of the Quality Control Dept
* Quality Control, Customer and Regulatory Issues
To apply for this role as a Graduate Regulatory Affairs / QC Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Pharmacy or biosciences postgraduate
* Highly organised
* Accurate with good computer skills and good written and verbal communication skills
What should you do next?
This Graduate Regulatory Affairs / QC Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enter a Regulatory Affairs position within a forward thinking company who are at the forefront of consumer healthcare. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.