Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides - Global Healthcare company - Slough - £negotiable
The Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides is responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands on creating technical files / dossiers for biocide products within the UK.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their site in Slough. They offer fantastic training and development as good career development opportunities.
* Global healthcare company
* Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
* Excellent career progression and training opportunities
* Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
The Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides will be responsible for;
* Full lifecycle regulatory affairs for a range of biocidal products
* Managing submissions for the UK
* Managing a small team
* Liaising with and advising senior stakeholders on all regulatory matters in relation to the products
* To be the key interface for the MHRA
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Proven Regulatory Affairs experience ideally with Biocidal or Chemicals products
* Good understanding of BPL, CPL, REACH registrations
* UK submission experience
* Good managerial skills
* Strong stakeholder management
* Science based degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager - Biocides role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to manage a small team within a global, well known company as well as remaining hands on. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.