Principal Medical Writer (Regulatory) - Global Pharmaceutical Client - High Wycombe (remote working available) - £negotiable
Principal Medical Writer (Regulatory) responsible for preparing and finalising scientific and clinical documents at the highest quality inline with established timelines and processes.
My client is a global pharma company covering multiple therapy areas. Based in High Wycombe, this company operate on a global scale and are at the forefront of what they do.
* Global, leading pharma company
* Covering multiple countries across the globe
* Flexible working
* Great career progression
* Diverse range of projects / products to work on
The Principal Medical Writer (Regulatory) will be responsible for;
* Preparing and finalising scientific and clinical documents at the highest quality inline with established timelines and processes Ensure product compliance to REACH and other relevant legislation
* Managing writing projects
* Setting strategies within timeline constraints
* Mentor a team of contractors
To apply for this role as a Principal Medical Writer (Regulatory), our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* At least 5 years' experience in medical writing (regulatory)
* Experience writing clinical regulatory submission / safety documents, CSR's, Investigative Brochures, CTDs
* Good project management experience
* Good knowledge of the end to end drug development process
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer (Regulatory), role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with new and exciting products within a company who are at the forefront of pharma and biocides. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.