Process Development Engineer - Pharma Company - London - £50K - £65K
* Start up company working within the safe and reliable delivery of pharmaceutical cannabinoids.
* Offers safe, reliable and quick relief to patients suffering with cancer or chronic pain
* Develops and commercialises innovative respiratory devices.
* Be responsible for introducing and managing the processes that convert our pipeline from R&D into scalable commercial products
* Design, manage and deliver on process development activities for the production of drug formulation canisters and final product
* Author high level technical protocols / reports and present technical data to all levels within the organisation.
* Set up of manual production facilities, where needed, for the manufacture of drug formulation
* Work with third-party service providers to enable scale up in production
* Bachelor or higher in a relevant area (Industrial Engineering or similar) and at least 5 years of relevant experience in the industry
* Proficient with data handling and analysis, and technical reporting
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with a logical and systematic approach to work
* Ability to create clear structure in an ambiguous and dynamic environment, and cut through to the key issues
* Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, both autonomously or part of a team
* Experience with pressurised formulations and/or formulations for inhalation
* Know-how of standards, guidelines and regulations regarding quality systems and GMP guidelines and processes for pharmaceutical R&D and production
* Knowledge of QBD principles and their application to new product development
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed, it offers the chance to implement your ideas within a start up business, operating in a very exciting sector. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.