Project Manager Team Lead - Clinical Supplies - Chiswick or Home Based - £Salary is competitive depending on individual experience
Our client is a global Clinical Trials Supplier that specialise in unlicensed medicine distribution and Expanded Access Programs. They are a steadily growing business with a highly dynamic and supportive team working on an exciting project portfolio. They offer autonomous working and an exceptional career progression and development plan within the Quality function.
You will be responsible for the management and development of a team of Project Managers with oversight of project setup, implementation, and the management of Expanded Access Programs (EAP), internally and externally.
* Ensure all EAP programs project plans including timelines and budgets are developed and operate within compliance
* Responsible for project team's leadership, training and operational oversight
* Ability to negotiate with clients to assure operational processes are maintained and projects are delivered within scope
* Responsible for assuring project teams are managing EAP programs in accordance to SOPs and policy's
* Responsible for performance of Evaluations of Direct Reports
* Assist in the development and delivery of proposals for bid defences and capability presentations to prospective clients
* Maintain current knowledge of MHRA regulations and cGDP guidelines for Expanded Access Programs
* Degree in health-related field with a minimum of 5 years direct clinical trial or EAP experience with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing teams
* Knowledge of clinical research process from phase I through regulatory submission
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to set baseline targets, track trends and implement mitigation plans
* Working knowledge of current MHRA and cGDP guidelines
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.