Clinical Nurse Specialist - Medical Devices - North Thames region - £competitive salary along with car allowance and bonus
An exciting opportunity for a Nurse to join a growing medical devices company who specialise in cardiac monitoring systems.
* Exciting pipeline
* Support and progression
* Exciting opportunity to progress within the pharmaceutical industry
Interesting opportunity has arisen for Clinical Nurse Specialist. This role is to provide continued education and support for customers, drive sales growth in existing accounts and develop new sales of distribution disposable items across the North Thames and East Anglia region.
* Deliver clinical and product training to healthcare staff across North Thames and East Anglia hospitals.
* Organise and conduct RCN accredited training days with hospitals
* Build relationships with professional development nurses to maintain continued training momentum
* Have an understanding of competitive technologies and keep up to date with the latest developments in the haemodynamic monitoring sector and clinical literature
* Nursing or ODP background
* Extensive experience in Intensive Care, other Critical Care areas or Operating Theatres
* Knowledge of Cardia Output and Haemodynamic monitoring and experience in managing critically ill patients receiving drug and fluid therapy is required
* Good interpersonal skills, self motivation and drive along with excellent organisation and communication skills
* Must hold a full UK driving licence and be time flexible as this role requires travel throughout the specified region
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.