QA Manager - OTC Pharma - West Yorkshire - Up to £55k
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global pharma based in West Yorkshire. They specialise in developing and manufacturing over the counter branded products and are now looking for an experienced QA Manager to join their team. They are offering:
* Ongoing training and excellent career development
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Autonomy, responsibility and varied work with an innovative product range
Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced QA Manager to lead the QA team on their manufacturing site. Responsibilities include:
* Leading and supporting all GxP activities on site to promote and ensure GMP compliant, right first time supply of products and to ensure timely release of batches for sale by liaising with site QPs
* Engaging with other departments on the site's quality systems; implementing processes, training and resolving issues
* Motivating and developing the QA team to promote the importance of cGMP across the site and to ensure the post of QA Manager is held with esteem both internally and externally
* Communicating and ensuring input, decisions and associated justifications are delivered effectively across all levels of the organisation and with external parties, including regulatory agencies and third party customers
* Prioritising work effectively to consistently achieve KPI's and company goals
* The role would ideally suit someone who enjoys a varied and challenging environment and who has a genuine interest in leading the GxP compliance of a successful manufacturing facility
* Experience working in a senior QA role (minimum 3 years) with personnel management responsibility within the pharmaceutical industry.
* A well organised individual with natural leadership qualities, who enjoys working with others and making decisions where required.
* Familiar with the EudraLex framework as it relates to finished product manufacture and distribution
* Experience working to FDA CFR 21 would be a distinct advantage as this role will expect the individual to be an expert in the regulatory requirements associated with the manufacture and distribution of medicinal products within Europe and the US
What should you do next?
This QA Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be a leader in an established and highly successful pharmaceutical business. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.