Procurement Manager - Clinical Supplies Distribution - London - Up to £45k
Our client is a global Clinical Trials Supplier that specialise in unlicensed medicine distribution and delivering Expanded Access Programs. They are a steadily growing business with a highly dynamic and supportive team working on an exciting project portfolio. They offer autonomous working and exceptional career development.
They are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Procurement Manager to join their team in London. Responsibilities include:
* Working closely with Country Managers across Europe to work out licensed medicine shortages and developing strategic plans to source from other countries
* Be commercially minded and driven to network with suppliers to ensure sourcing of the best product, quality, availability, efficiency and costings
* Manage the Procurement function within the business and develop the team
* Source, build and maintain good supplier relationships for the business
* Host and attend supplier meetings and conferences
* Maintain good customer service and supplier relationship
* Maintaining supplier's performance and licensure within a GxP / GDP environment.
* MHRA NOI submissions
* Supply chain management
* Work to current GDP guidelines within the company Quality Management System.
* Trending and reporting of departmental performance.
* Have several years working in a similar position with a background in pharmaceuticals/healthcare sourcing
* Have an excellent understanding of the regulations of unlicensed medicines
* Be a confident communicator and have excellent networking and supplier management skills
* Work cross functionally with sales teams to understand shortages, needs and how to problem solve
* Be a commercially minded person with a drive for results
* Ability to interview virtually via skype or similar
What should you do next?
This Strategic Procurement Manager role is one not to be missed; it offers the opportunity to work in a rare position in an exciting company! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.