Demand & Supply Planner - Consumer Health - London - Up to £40k
*Remote interview process
Our client is well established Consumer Health company that have helped define the Vitamins & Minerals market in the UK. They are regarded as the most innovative and fastest growing supplements company in the VMS space and supply to major supermarkets and healthcare retailers across the world.
They are looking for a highly dynamic Demand & Supply Planner to join their team in London! Responsibilities include:
* Updating forward forecasts on a rolling 12-month horizon for all products, creating scenarios and arbitrating the best fit taking in to account marketing plan and supply issues
* Supplying Performance Management to agreed KPI's
* Ensuring that customer service levels are achieved through the timely receipt of finished product (OTIF)
* Establishing and maintaining accurate inventory data
- Accurate Raw Materials stock figures
- Accurate FG stock figures
* Improving business processes to ensure timely receipt of raw materials to either UK warehouse or contract manufacturers, issue of raw materials to contracted production partners,
receipt of finished goods to UK warehouse to meet customer demands
* Developing and maintaining appropriate Supply Chain/Logistics KPIs
* Ensuring all relevant systems are maintained to support the business effectively
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
* Experience in the Consumer Health or FMCG markets preferred
* Good knowledge and experience using excel and SAP Business 1
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* General logistics/administration skills
What should you do next?
This Demand & Supply Planner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop a a career in a highly reputable and established business. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.