Safety Assessment Manager (Existing Portfolio) - Global Consumer Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
The Safety Assessment Manager (Existing Portfolio), is responsible for managing a small team of safety assessors whilst remaining very much hands on. You will work alongside various business functions to contribute to the maintenance of safe and sustainable Chemical and Biocidal Products.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their site in Yorkshire. The role is predominantly based in Yorkshire, but they do offer fantastic remote working options as well. They offer great training and development as well as good career development opportunities.
* Global healthcare company
* Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
* Excellent career progression and training opportunities
* Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
* New state of the art R&D Centre recently opened
The Safety Assessment Manager (Existing Portfolio) will be responsible for;
* Managing a team of Safety Assessors whilst remaining hands on
* Ensure the safety and sustainability of their existing products (mainly chemicals and biocidal products)
* Be a leader within safety assurance liaising with key stakeholders (including Sustainability, R&D operations, Supply and Quality) with regards to safety issues
* Provide safety support across all existing brands
To apply for this role as a Safety Assessment Manager (Existing Portfolio) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Proven track record in managing toxicology or safety teams ideally with a focus on chemicals and biocidal products
* Chemicals / biocides or Consultancy backgrounds are preferred
* Hands on experience of product safety risk assessments
* Ideally degree educated (or higher) in toxicology or any other scientific field
* Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This Safety Assessment Manager (Existing Portfolio) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their therapy areas. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.