GHS Manager - Global Health and Home Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable
** ALL INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING ARE BEING CONDUCTED REMOTELY***
The GHS Manager is responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining very much hands on to ensure GHS documentation is produced to a high standard supporting safety and labelling classification of products.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their site in Yorkshire. The role is predominantly based in Yorkshire, but they do offer fantastic remote working options as well. They offer great training and development as well as good career development opportunities.
* Global healthcare company
* Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
* Excellent career progression and training opportunities
* Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
* New state of the art R&D Centre recently opened
The GHS Manager will be responsible for;
* Managing a small team whilst remaining hands on
* Ensure the GHS documentation is up to high standard in order to support the safety and ongoing classification of products
* Ensuring safety data sheets are completed with accuracy to a high standard
* Continuously looking to improve the labelling systems and processes to work for effectively
* Work closely with global teams to drive accurate safety labelling of products
To apply for this role as a GHS Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Proven track record in GHS (Globally Harmonized System of Classification)
* Chemicals / biocides or Consultancy backgrounds are preferred
* Hands on experience of product safety data sheets / hazard data sheets
* Hands on chemical labelling experience
* Ideally degree educated (or higher) in toxicology or any other scientific field
* Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This GHS Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their therapy areas. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.