Senior Associate - Technical Strategy (Safety/Toxicology) - Global Health and Home Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable
** ALL INTERVIEWS AND ONBOARDING ARE BEING CONDUCTED REMOTELY***
The Senior Associate - Technical Strategy (Safety/Toxicology) is responsible for supporting the senior manager in identifying emerging toxicology and safety trends which may affect their products.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their site in Yorkshire. The role is predominantly based in Yorkshire, but they do offer fantastic remote working options as well. They offer great training and development as well as good career development opportunities.
* Global healthcare company
* Innovative product range covering medicines, medical devices, biocides/chemicals and cosmetics
* Excellent career progression and training opportunities
* Fast paced organisation with the opportunity to work on numerous projects concurrently
* New state of the art R&D Centre recently opened
The Senior Associate - Technical Strategy (Safety/Toxicology) will be responsible for;
* Working closely with regulatory, sustainability and supply (to name a few) in identifying key emerging toxicology and safety trends which may have a future effect on products
* Understand the changes in legislation and what effect these may have
* Work across products in Health, Hygiene and Nutrition
* Work closely with Regulatory Intelligence and Compliance
* Conduct human risk (toxicology) safety assessments and environmental toxicology assessments, to ensure the delivery of high quality, safety documentation and programmes
To apply for this role as a Senior Associate - Technical Strategy (Safety/Toxicology) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Proven track record in toxicology / safety of health, chemicals or biocidal products
* Good knowledge of regulatory toxicology, this role works very closely with regulatory intelligence in identifying new toxicological trends
* Ideally degree educated (or higher) in toxicology or any other scientific field
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment
What should you do next?
This Senior Associate - Technical Strategy (Safety/Toxicology) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their therapy areas. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.