Clinical Nurse Advisor - Medical Devices - Norfolk/Lincolnshire - Competitive salary
*Remote interview process
Do you want to be part of a growing company dedicated to improving the quality of care worldwide. An interesting role with a global medical devices company with operations in over 100 countries who specialise in specialist medical beds, mattresses, hoists, and DVT prevention equipment. A career with us gives you plenty of professional challenges. You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture and with ambitious plans for continued growth.
* A career with this company will give you plenty of professional challenges
* Excellent package and salary
* You will become part of an international company with a strong corporate culture where plans for continued growth are infinite
You will act as the primary on site contact for the trust(s), working in partnership towards a reduction in the incidence of hospital acquired pressure ulcers through best practice principles in pressure ulcer prevention and management.
* Advice and guidance on equipment selection
* Clinical ward walks to match equipment use to patient need
* In service product training programs
* Customer education programs, forums and study days
* Key account management and cross functional working within all divisions of the company and with all external stakeholders
* Experience in wound care desirable
* Previous commercial sales / clinical experience desirable
* Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work
* RGN or similar Professional Healthcare Qualification preferable
* Current NMC registration or other similar Professional Healthcare organisation essential
* Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK drivers' licence.
* Travel: Ability to travel within the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.