Principal Medical Writer - Creative Medical Education & Communications - Surrey / Hampshire
Agile working opportunities - reduced hours and a degree of remote working are available - £50,000+
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
Independent and super agile agency who are going from strength to strength and produce world class and award-winning programmes. Embarking on an exciting growth phase that you can be an integral part of….
* Truly innovative, compelling and outstanding medical education programmes, including edutainment and scientific storytelling.
* Blend scientific insights and creative thought in all their outputs
* Global reach from their Hampshire base, delivering international medical communications programmes
* Passionate, experienced and dedicated team with high retention across the business.
* Agile working to facilitate remote working requiring only monthly office meetings and travel as required by client needs.
* Comprehensive benefits including annual bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, sabbaticals, free parking, health & Wellbeing perks, childcare vouchers, flexible working, private healthcare, life assurance and many other things too!
A brand-new position due to continued growth, reporting into the Head of Scientific Services. As a Principal Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
* Deliver high quality content for creative medical education and communication projects
* Creating content across a range of deliverables including oral congress presentations, client internal communications, patient support materials, training manuals, websites, scripts, abstracts, posters, print items, multimedia and social media
* Working with both local and global clients with exposure across a range of therapy areas
* Work cross-functionally with other teams
* Liaising with both the accounts team and directly with clients
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer you will be able to demonstrate:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a medical communications agency environment
* Currently working as a Lead or Principal Medical Writer
* Educated to degree as a minimum in a life science related subject
* Strong communication skills including presenting
* The ability to multitask a number of projects
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details will never be shared with any client company without your consent.
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a high science yet creative environment, for a growing, independently owned, multiple award-winning agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.