Scientific Team Lead: Publications & Multichannel Educational Programmes: Remote or from a UK office in Manchester, Cheshire, London or Glasgow.
*Remote interview process
Global Medical Communications business is looking for a new Scientific Team Lead to join the expanding agency. Following a number of successful business wins, they need a Scientific Team Lead to mentor and inspire the medical writing team to deliver scientific excellence.
Global Medical Communications agency with offices throughout the UK and in the US
* Loyal client base with loads of repeat business and organic growth
* Looking to expand into brand new clients and therapy areas during this exciting growth phase,
* Currently operating in therapy areas including inflammation, immunology, neurology, respiratory, psychiatry, cardiology, oncology.
* International scope and expertise
* Supportive culture of team-work and having a laugh along the way.
Support the strategy and delivery of a full scope of medical communications products and services.
* Main point of contact for clients responsible for taking the brief, communicating throughout, managing expectations and nurturing the partnership.
* Clearly brief the team and review the writers' work.
* Continually develop the team personally and professionally, inspiring them every day.
* Partner with client services colleagues to successfully deliver amazing and effective communications.
With a wealth of experience in medical communications agencies, you will be looking to join a fun and forward-thinking agency as Scientific Team Lead.
* An accomplished medical writer with line management or mentoring experience
* Comfortable and capable working closely with clients to map out the project brief.
* Someone the delivery team will look up to and feel motivate to produce exemplary work
* Excellent attention to detail, project management and briefing / reviewing skills
What should you do next?
This Scientific Team Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to focus client partnerships and leading the team through delivery. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.