Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Oxford - £45k-£60k + <21% bonus
Leading the way, this medical communications agency opened to focus on creating, supporting and rewarding an exceptional team. The great culture is proven by their remarkable employee retention rate, who else can say they have grown by 74 people in 4 years whilst only losing five employees?
This incredible agency offer:
* SUPPORT - A thorough 8 stage induction process tailored to the individual, so everyone feels fully supported from day one, with continuous support thereafter
* BENEFITS - A substantial benefits package including bonus scheme (pays out 18-21% annually!!), pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years' service
* COMMUNITY - A friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities
* DEVELOPMENT - opportunity to work closely with the Directors and senior leadership team in a hybrid role, meaning you achieve well rounded experience and quicker progression
* GROWTH - As part of a relatively new site, play a part in team growth and recruitment
As a Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
* Working across and leading on a mix of accounts across various therapy areas
* Developing outlines of drafts and materials, ensuring projects are delivered to specification and timescales
* Conducting reviews and quality checks for other writers, providing feedback
* Dealing with clients, including taking briefs and leading onsite meetings
* Assisting in the development of project costings, specifications and forecasting
To be considered for Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
* Science related qualification, ideally PhD or MSc
* Experience working as a Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer
* Medical communications agency experience
* Experience reviewing or checking peers work
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to thrive within a fantastic working environment alongside hugely successful medical communications professionals. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with the client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.