Project Development Specialist - Medical Device Manufacturer - Kontich near Antwerp, Belgium or Luxembourg - Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
A multinational medical device company that have been growing rapidly over the past 3-4 years. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
Their wound care/dermatology portfolio is market leading across Belgium and other European countries and they're now looking for a driven, enthusiastic individual to lead their product development globally.
As a Project Development Specialist your responsibilities will be
* To project manage all product (pharmaceutical, medical devices & digital) developments from conception to roll-out
* Responsible for coordinating design changes based on internal and external stakeholder feedback.
* Reporting directly to the Vice-President of R&D
The ideal skillset/experience of applicants would be,
* My client specialise in dermatology/wound care products, therefore a functional and technical understanding of pharmaceutical/medical device industry would be ideal.
* Engineering degree (Civil or Industrial). Alternatively, a comparable scientific-technical background.
* Comfortable working in a predominately English speaking team.
What should you do next?
This Project Development Specialist position is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.