Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager - Medical Devices - Global Med Devices company - Brussels - £ Excellent basic salary + benefits, WFH
The Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager will be responsible for all regulatory and quality matters for the business. This will include managing a small team of regulatory and quality professionals whilst remaining hands on.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company based at their Belgium affiliate in Brussels. At the forefront of their therapy are, they excel in providing innovative class I-III medical devices across the globe.
* Leading healthcare company with a presence in 100+ countries
* Established over 50 years ago
* Proven track record of numerous industry firsts
* Great career opportunities
The Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager will be responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining very much hands on, based in their Belgium affiliate close to Brussels.
* Manage a complex set of regulatory requirements across the business portfolio within the Benelux region
* Responsible for regulatory plans, submission, and approval of clinical trial and marketing authorization applications
* Lifecycle management of marketed products
* Maintain records of regulatory submissions and communications with the relevant regulatory agencies
* End to end delivery of product dossiers and technical files
* Manage a small team
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Extensive regulatory experience, currently at Manager level and good experience dossier/technical file creation and registrations
* Medical Devices regulatory experience
* Ideally you will come from a pharmacist background before starting your RA career
* Good level of Dutch (ideally fluent or business fluent)
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs & Quality Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a growing healthcare company who are at the forefront of their industry. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.